Graduate Outcomes Data Dashboard
The dashboards below highlight system, college, and award level employment and continuing education data for Florida College System (FCS) graduates. Filters allow users to manipulate the dashboards by college, year, methodology (standard wage analysis or FCS performance funding wage analysis, see data notes), specific employment and continuing education outcomes, and average or median wage. Data were provided by the Florida Education and Training Placement Information Program (FETPIP), a data collection and consumer reporting system established by Florida Statutes Section 1008.39 to provide follow-up data on former students and program participants who have graduated, exited or completed a public education or training program within the State of Florida.
The information is separated into three different dashboards:
1. College Overview highlights data at the college level for a specific year and displays information for all award types.
2. Award Level Trends highlights trend data for a specific award type.
3. Award Level Detail highlights data for a specific award type for a specific year. This dashboard provides the most detail on the outcomes of graduates.
Program Abbreviations: Associate in Arts (AA) degree, Associate in Sciences (AS) degree, Associate in Applied Science (AS) degree, Bachelor's (Bach.) degree, Applied Technical Certificate (ATC), Applied Technology Diploma (ATD), Career & Technical Certificate (CTC), College Credit Certificate (CTC), Educator Preparation Institute (EPI), Apprenticeship (APPR), and Certificate of Professional Preparation (CPP).
• Columns with no bars indicate masked data for low cell counts.
• Standard FETPIP methodology includes data only for the state of Florida and uses employment data from only the 4th fiscal quarter.
• Performance funding methodology includes employment data from other states through the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and the Wage Record Interchange System 2 (WRIS2). In addition, wages are based on a graduate's best quarterly wage the year after graduation, not just the 4th fiscal quarter. Finally, continuing education data are matched against the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC), which picks up out-of-state transfer students.
For more information, contact the Research & Analytics team at FCSResearch@fldoe.org.